World | (From) Home Export Days : watch the webinaire “Classical Music’s New Media & Influencers”
(From) Home Export Days is the name for a shape-shifting event, one that will evolve as circumstances change and according to requests and propositions coming in from our team and the music sector. With this new episode entitled “Classical Music’s New Media & Influencers”, our speakers are questionning the role of new media in promoting Classical music.
New voices, journalists and critics, are emerging in the field of classical music. Younger, more feminine, iconoclastic and innovative.
Who are these new influencers? How do they relay the words of the artists?
This panel is moderated by Eric Denut (Consultant for Maestro Arts/Universal Music Publishing and former Delegate for Music at the French Ministry of Culture) and gathers international experts:
- Olivia Kahler, Founder and Brand Manager at Lark in the Oak, LLC & Opera Singer (FR/USA)
- Séverine Garnier , Founder and General Manager of Classique mais pas has been (FR)
- Dr. Martin Zimper, Head of Cast / Audiovisual Media and Head (a.i.) Institute of Design Research, Zurich University of the Arts Departement (CH)
- Stefan Pillhofer, Founder and Director of Orchestergraben (DE)
- Samuel Serin, General Director of La Seine musicale (FR)
Watch the panel:
Explore more with the work of Insula Orchestra et Accentus:
- Cloé Wary’s comics Beethov’ sur Seine [in French]
- Thomas Baronnet’s Youtube Channel Studio Vrac [in French]
The international team of Centre national de la musique (CNM) organises digital events, more content will be added soon. Meanwhile, watch the previous episodes of our online series (From) Home Export Days.