Asia | Get Wired goes French electronic music with Connect France (16-17 July 2020)
- Le Bureau Export
- Professional event
- Popular music
- Viet Nam
- Hong Kong
Upcoming Get Wired edition (online version of Wired Music Week) will take place on July 16-17 and will focus on the French electronic music scene with “Connect France”.
Wired Music Week has been created in 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and has become one of the most important conference dedicated to electronic music in Asia. Each year, it gathers more than a thousand electronic music professionals and artists, aiming at extend their international network, share their practices and seeking to collaborate with about 25 music markets.
Get Wired: A Byte-Sized Virtual Conference for Music Enthusiasts!
Get Wired is the online version of Wired Music Week – offering a one-of-a-kind digital platform to host the conference and connect music industry professionals from South Korea to Australia. It also hosts different trades: promoters, bookers, event organizers, DJs, producers, labels, distributors, brands, digital marketing executives, media…
Connect France: a focus on the French electronic scene & market
Get Wired partnered with French Embassy in Singapore, Le Bureau Export and Sacem to focused its 2nd online edition on the French electronic music scene. Entitled “Connect France”, the initiative is also supported by Alliance Francaise Kuala Lumpur and aims at shedding light on the French scene and market through contents such as panels, workshops and networking sessions.
Thursday 16 July
10:00 – 13:00 CEST (16:00 – 19:00 Kuala Lumpur)
A spotlight on the French Electronic Music Scene through its music, collectives, creatives and industry players.
- 10:00 – Panel : How French Electronic Music Collectives Took Over The World
with Roche Musique, Rinse France and Paris Hotel Radio (TBC)
- 10:50 – Keynote: Authors’ Rights (Caroline Champarnaud, Sacem)
- 11:15 – Panel: French Touch: the French Electronic Music Scene in Discussion with Olivier Pellerin (moderator), Rachel Graham (InFiné), Charles Chu (Revival Agency) and Marine De Bruyn (Le Bureau Export)
- 12:00 – Networking Sessions
- 12:30 – Keynote: to be announced
2020 Get Wired will gather international delegates from Asia including the following confirmed delegates:
- Malaysia: Sweatbox Records, Jonathan Charles (Pisco Bar), Victor G (W Hotel), Adam Mathews (Plural Asia), Zouk Genting
- Singapore: Godwin Pereira, Fatfish Familia, Sivanesh Pillai (Club Célavi), Lilian Hautemulle (Spotify SG)
- Thailand: Rory Kirkham, Mendy Indigo, Coran Maloney (Bangkok Kolour in the Park)
- Vietnam: Ouissam (Savage Hanoi)
- China: Don Wong
- Hong Kong: Phuong Le aka Myle Mike Hill
Le Bureau Export’s members have the exclusive opportunity to meet delegates by taking part to the Breakout Rooms on Thrusday 16 and Friday 17.
More information and tickets: www.wmw.my/