World | Oumou Sangaré announces “Mogoya Unplugged” and the first dates of an upcoming world tour
The Malian Grammy Award-winning singer Oumou Sangaré announces the release of Mogoya Unplugged due in June 2020 and new international dates.
The album Mogoya released in 2017 via Nø Førmat! has been globally acclaimed by international critics. It has contibuted to propel Oumou Sangaré as a pop culture icon. She has been remeixed by buzzing artists like Sampha, St Germain or Malik Djoudi, an even sampled by Beyoncé on The Lion King original soundtrack.
An acoustic version entitled Mogoya Unplugged (Nø Førmat) has now been announced due to arrive in June 2020. New dates have also been announced as the first of a worldwide tour.
Oumou Sangaré’s worldwide tour will pass by:
- April 4th – New York (USA) – Aff / Apollo Theater
- June 17th – London (UK) – Meltdown
- June 24th – Lisbon (POR) – Teatro da Trinidade/ Ciclo Mundos
- July 2nd – Cambridge (UK) – International Arts Festival
- July 6th – Amsterdam (NL) – Concertgebouw
New dates will be confirmed shortly.