Finland | 11 made-in-France artists will be performing at WOMEX 2019 (Tampere – 23/27 octobre)
11 made-in-France artists will perform at the 25th edition of the WOMEX, which will take place in Tampere, Finland from October 23 to 27, 2019.
Founded in 1994 by Piranha, today WOMEX (The World Music Expo) welcomes more than 2 700 professionals for conferences, exhibition stands, film screenings and concerts. Nearly 300 artists from 90 countries perform each year, showcasing different genres: folk, roots, urban, electronic, jazz, etc.
Again this year, Le Bureau Export will attend WOMEX to support the entourage of the artists selected in showcase for their networking and promotion.
For the 25th edition of the event, 11 made-in-France acts have been selected in the showcase program:
- 3MA: Ballaké Sissoko, Driss el Maloumi, Rajeri (Mad Minute Music)
- Arat Kilo w/ Mamani Keita & Mike Ladd (Accords Croisés)
- Bongeziwe Mabandla (Sakifo Talents)
- Lemma (Tour’n’Sol)
- Marina Satti (Dionysiac Tour)
- Maya Kamaty (Tartine Production)
- Trio Surel, Segal & Gubistch (Zamora Productions)
- Elida Almeida (Tartine Production)
- Faraj Suleiman (Azimuth Productions)
- Lalala Napoli (La Curieuse)
- Los Wembler’s de Iquitos (Dérapage Productions)