South Korea | France @ Zandari Festa (Seoul, 26-29 September 2019)
Zandari Festa is one of the biggest festival-showcase of South Korea and is one of the major yearly business meetings for stakeholders of the Asian indie music scene. The 2019 edition will take place from September 26-29 in Seoul in the neighbourhood of Hongdae – music-core of Korea. During 4 days, more than 100 Korean and international acts will perform in affiliated venues.
French Night @ Zandari Festa : 3 made-in-France acts to perform
For the fourth year running, Zandari Festa hosts the French Night – a special night taking place on Friday 27 September at 10p.m. at Muv Hall. The night is supported by Ambassade de France en Corée, Institut Français Séoul, Sacem, Le Bureau Export, and Institut Français, with the local support of indie media Do Indie.
The French Night presents the Korean live debut of:
- Hamza (Rec 118 / Warner Music France, Décibels)
- Flèche Love (Musique Sauvage / PIAS France, Caramba Culture Live)
- Theo Lawrence (Red Castle Management, BMG, Caramba Culture Live)
Le Bureau Export @ Zandari Festa
Benjamin Demelemester, modern music expert at Le Bureau Export, will take part at a round table entitled: “Across the Ocean with Sound: Round Table for Music Export Professionals”. It will take place on Saturday 28 Septembre from 12p.m. to 12.50p.m., with the participation of:
- Eunhee Kim, chef de projet, Korea Arts Management Service (KR)
- Dom Alessio, Digital Export Producer, Sounds Australia (AU)
- Jean Zuber, Directeur, Swiss Music Export (CH)
- Eric Liang, CEO, Unique One Entertainment (TW)