Europe | Chinese Man comes back to clubs and festivals
- Popular music
Chinese Man is back on tour in Europe – starting from May 31, 2019.
Formed in 2004 and composed of three artists (Zé Mateo, High Ku and SLY), the band Chinese Man hails from Aix-en-Provence and have created their own universe by drawing influence from rap, dub, funk, reggae or jazz. On February 3, 2017, the band released their latest album Shikantaza via their label Chinese Man Records.
This summer, the trio will meet their fans in several European countries such as Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Romania, the Netherlands, Greece, Estonia and Lithuania.
Chinese Man’s European tour dates:
- 31/05/2019 : Estragon – Bologna (IT)
- 01/06/2019 : Monk Club – Roma (IT)
- 04/06/2019 : Sheperds Bush Empire – London (UK)
- 06/06/2019 : Gorilla – Manchester (UK)
- 07/06/2019 : Eden Festival – Raehills Meadows (UK)
- 08/06/2019 : El Festival – Barcelona (ES)
- 14/06/2019 : MOM Sport – Budapest (HU)
- 27/06/2019 : Flowers Festival – Turin (IT)
- 28/06/2019 : Kesselhaus – Berlin (DE)
- 29/06/2019 : Fusion Festival – Lärz (DE)
- 05/07/2019 : Neversea Festival – Constanta (RO)
- 19/07/2019 : Electric Castle Festival – Cluj-Napoca (RO)
- 20/07/2019 : Jamrock Festival – Vincenza (IT)
- 27/07/2019 : Melkweg Max – Amsterdam (NL)
- 30/07/2019 : Lipasmata Festival by the sea – Athens (GR)
- 31/07/2019 : River Party – Nestorio Kastorias (GR)
- 03/08/2019 : Intsikurmu Festival – Polva (EE)
- 04/08/2019 : Loftas – Vilnius (LT)